Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Week Just Flew By.

So did my money. Friday was birthday celebration for October babies in cut6 at Mind's Cafe. Story here.

Saturday was shopping with tracy. Really shopping 'coz we spent about $150 in 3-4 hours. I bought makeup and a top. She got Sarah Jessica Parker's new fragrance, Lovely. The price, of course was lovely too.

Despite spending so much, in fact I've overspent (:P); I feel justified because I feel good! Haha!

Talk about retail therapy. It's definitely not for the faint-hearted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know where her $$$ goes. gotta stop her from going out on weekends & even weekdays... aik, u din hear tat kay.
I guess if u feel gud then y not ;)
she feels gud, she feels gud, she feels gud...
*deep breath... deep breath*

midniteangel11 said...

hey.....watcha bought? got any good recommendations for good concealers??????

midniteangel11 said...

ive been a good girl n not bought a single thing for the past...ermm....3 months!!! except for one esprit t on sale la....thank u thank u

the devil herself said...

zeroimpact: haha! i will stay home for this weekend. i promise to be a good girl.

yeah, i feel good after "colouring" my face leh. haha! *siao*

i feel good~~~~

midniteangel11: concealer? i hvnt buy yet coz no $$. get bobbi brown lar, they're always reliable. :P (i'm a sucker for BB)