Friday, October 28, 2005

One Man's Loss is Another Man's Gain.

Good news: My probationary period is over and yes, I'm confirmed. (I'm like some kinda of goods in the market - "confirmed"). Anyway, phew!! *wipes sweat* But I somehow never expected any glitches. So there.

Bad news: Bosses axed THREE designers at one go. Tough decision for them? I don't think so for the Head, supposedly Junior AD (who is way worse than a junior designer!!) and the designer. I feel very very sorry for the designer, z. We've worked well together and I don't think she has given any trouble. All our deadlines to him are met accordingly. However, boss thinks that he is too rebellious. Rebellious? Hmm...if he isn't rebellious, he's just another guy on the street. No creativity. Of course, I didn't say that. Even the boss feels sad and sorry for him. But baby, it's a cruel world out there.

As for the Head (g), I work well and click well with him. Perhaps like Boss said, there's no quality control. Aih, whatever. Client has been complaining that our quality has dropped. True. But he is not all to blame.

The (supposedly) Junior AD, j. He should go! He MUST go! He gets on ALL our nerves by messing up deadlines and designs and having terrible attitude and he is a thousand times worse than a junior designer. Harlow, you're supposed to be a Junior Art Director leh!! Anyway, enough is enough. Both AEs are sick with you and we're done with you. You stupid, lousy, bad person!! [I can go further than that but I refrain from tainting my blog with such useless remark on such person].

It's happy Friday but I wasn't happy at all. Why? WHY??

3 comments:

girlinatower said...

Congrats that you got confirmed!

the devil herself said...

dear both,

i was supposed to be happy but i wasn't leh. esp during evening time, when i was on my way back to harbourfront, i was preactically dragging my feet back to the office.

sighs!

Winn said...

Congrats Sy Baybee :)