I'm still eating. Sleeping. Eating. Sleeping.
The routine doesn't change much. Nothing more, nothing less. Ok, perhaps eat more. =( And not forgetting staring into my cellphone.
It was the last straw when I called the company on Monday. Will give them the chance to call me back else I will take it that I am rejected.
Bumming around for so long a time has become part of me and it's not doing good to my job-hunting. Slight pressure and nagging from grandmother has come in. "Don't wait already. You've gotta look for another job. Cannot drag for too long."
I dreamt of my cellphone ringing and it was from the company. Mum said I think too much. Yes, think too much. I also dreamt of meeting Taufik at restaurant. We greeted and I gave him a big bear hug. Wahahahaha! That must be the best dream ever!!!
I have no directions in life currently. I am lost. Anyone cares to be my compass?
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment