Friday, June 17, 2005

Old Habits Die Hard.

True indeed. Some things just never change. Like cut6 is still the same ol' bunch of procrastinators when deciding where to go for dinners, holidays and when. Result? Never get to it (the holiday). *Throws a glare at pw and fy!*

Thought the BBQ was surely coming tomorrow. So met up with fy and martian to buy the food; or so I thought. In the end, they decided to cancel the BBQ and proceed to have dinner. Dinner became a chill-out session at Indochine, Clarke Quay (or is it Boat Quay? So confusing!). Had slight reluctance to go 'coz I wanted to go home tomorrow night. However, after seeing the attendance list, I don't think I should miss this "the last in this decade class gathering" (as martian said). If only, I had more cash. I'm certain I'd enjoy myself thoroughly. Urgh!

Money is the root of ALL evil.

2 comments:

midniteangel11 said...

doesnt matter if u havent got enuf money...as long as u enjoyed the atmosphere and most importantly, the company of your friends that makes a great nite out!!! think of it that way la ;-)

Anonymous said...

uh huh! nod nod. but if i have more moneiiii then i can hang out later and take cab home.

BUT then again, bleah! coz i'm heading back to our kampung on sunday morning!

-s.y.