Where will I be when I'm 34? The (roadshow) Captain said that daddy lives in a sizeable house when he's 34; while the Captain himself has yet to buy a house. That sets me thinking, I'm only about 12 years away from being 34. Where will I be in my career? Where is my future? I don't see anything encouraging yet.
Job hunting has been going on. I've really tried very hard! e coffee is back from Canada. This is adding pressure to me since she's embarking on her career, like me too. Coffee is a nickname everyone gave her (I'm the milk) because she was tanned and I was fair when we were young. She's my senior (my dad's cousin) who is also 22. Very complicated relations, I know. I really wonder when the comparison will stop.
A friend's mum passed away of breast cancer. That scares me. One minute, she was recuperating. Another minute saw her passing away. What life throws us, it's really amazing.
The boys-turned-men are flying off to Australia; namely Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne next week. An adventure of a lifetime for the dudes ha! Like zhiggy said, "It's like Harold and Kumar going to White House." Indeed, have a blast, boys! Most importantly, I'm expecting my presentS!! Note the capital s. *Glees*
So, pw is flying off too. I think I'd miss her quite a bit because she's one whom I can share quite a fair bit of problems and troubles (and not forgetting our gossip) with. I think in many aspects, we are quite the same. We share the same thinking, same thoughts. Only in some aspects. And she never fails to surprise me with her thoughts in certain matters, too. I'm losing an intellectual cellmate to Australia. The government better appreciate the talent in her! :D pw, you're going to be a foreign talent!!
On a happier note, tracy is coming back this Saturday. Ends my misery a little. Always the encouraging yet honest buddy, I've begun to appreciate this girl a lot more for her wisdome. Though we both can be silly many a times, especially with ys.
But hey, ALWAYS retain the child in us. You never know when it's useful. The world doesn't stop simply because your own world stops.
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY DEARIE.....dont give up hope jsut yet.... perseverance is the key to success....seriously. thats what i will b telling msyelf in the next few months as i will be int he same boat as u are. not a happy thought. but life does go on doesnt it? at least u have a place of ur own....kind off anyway isnt it? well...anyway, imagine where i'll be. when i start chambering as a lowly new legally qualified grad, i'll earn a pittance max of rm 1000 a month for the next 12 months doing donkey work for my lawyer boss. when i finish that? gota find a good firm to work for and work to build up my career and clientele and contatcs. guess wat...i still wont even b earning much. everyone always think....wah lawyer...successful life surely. u got to kid me. but the saving grace is, i love law. whether its the same in practice is another diff matter altogether. ppl expect me to be like this super fight for justice-instant riches lawyer and it does not happen that way......aii....i wana find a nice rich dude la!!!!! hehehe
Post a Comment