Saturday, June 18, 2005

Freedom Means...

I have the entire house to myself.
I don't have to close the door when I change.
I can dance around in towel or naked, if I want to.
I don't have anyone to nag at me.
I can stay out all night or come back late.
I can blast my music atrociously .
I can stay up till as late as I deem fit.
Which explains the 2 entries within 2 hours.

BUT it also means I have to...

Settle my own meals. (No more going home to a warm home-cooked meal.)
Do my own laundry.
Iron clothes myself.
Clean kitchen after a blast inside.
Worst of the worst, the housework!
And I'm proud to announce it's "Housework Day" today!

Bleh!

4 comments:

midniteangel11 said...

wah.....i want an apt for myslef too!! so i can jump around naked! just make sure u close the curtains before u do that la..... u can cook meh? then u better cook for me when i come up. hehe...btw...dont expect me to do the laundry n iron ur clothes as well ok???? :-P hehehehehehe.....awwww man! i certainly admire u alot now!

Anonymous said...

my cooking is only meant for me. i very cincai one, u dono meh? tt's y u c me ballooning.

no curtains, oni windows bt i close them. my rm is nxt 2 e corridor! kns, every morning hear ppl talk. wonder why they up so early! kaoz!

u come la, hopefully i get a job by then. we'll hv a blasttttttttt!!

-s.y.

Perspicacious Angel said...

Hey babe.. sorry if the outing turned out a lil disappointing and tt we didn't get to go indochine in the end.. thought you look lovely today! =)

Anonymous said...

hey wq, no worries! coffee bean session was far more exciting and economical than indochine. we can hang out there when I've got a job and spare cash. i wished i didn't have to go off early, though. :)

thanks for the compliment yeah!

-s.y.