15 hours ago, I was still up, in awe of the rapid transition of technology. What was efficient 5 years ago is now "rubbish". I was printing my resumes, couple of documents and surfing the WWW for contact details. I wasn't even surfing for leisure!! It took me 5 looooong hours on the old desktop at home; when I could have finished the damn thing in 2.5 hours, max. Pff.
A week ago, I was contemplating the trust I place in someone close to me. How can a person whom I've trusted for the last 21 years of my life turned into a horrid person who spins truths. I felt so disgusted. It suddenly hit me that it's either she's changing with her age or I've grown up and have my own mind. I never doubted her words till 3 years ago, I noticed the change in her. What is it with women above certain age and are still single? *Shudders*
A week ago, too, I was wondering why a friend is so out of touch, out of sync with us now. She never bothered to reply our sms and calls. Despite us hounding her very closely. "Getting from bad to worse." "We're at the bottom of her list." Those were the exact words of 2 of the pals in the clique. It dawned to me as if we were just surpassing beings in her life. Whenever she needs us (read: exam times) we'll be at the top of her list. Other times, it's the "Entertain only when I'm bored List." Why? I thought after all that we've been through, all the nonsense and what-nots, we'll at least be close enough.
Enough of digress. Time for a car wash session.
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wah....got friend like that?ihope im not one of them????? i do wana call u la...but my free mins r very lacking now. n we got keep in touch thru blogs rite???LOL.....i wana go home sy.....sniff sniff......
save your free minutes la. besides, every time you said u wana call me, you bring me "HIGH" and wait till dinosaur dies then only call me. cheh! :P we "ketchup" when you get back.
-s.y.
p/s: you def ain't a friend like that, k? if not, you'd have gotten a thrasing from me alrdy, knowing me!
Post a Comment