Saturday - DMC '04 Class of 2005 Gathering. Well, ok, only about 10 turned up. Original plan was Indochine but later it turned out to be Coffee Bean at Boat Quay. It doesn't matter where we meet, it's the company that matters. Yeap. Had great fun catching up with the martian, val, stef, yani and rin. Pictures are here.
Sunday - Home Sweet Home!! Slept like a pig.
Monday - Anxiety and worries for the road show at shop the next day; followed by frenzy splash in the pool. Coach made us swim endless laps, as if we're going for Olympics. Hurhhh!! Anticipation for the event next day.
Tuesday - Road show starts. Had to be on feet all day long. Long long day indeed.
Wednesday - Aching all over. Road show continues. Apprehension sets in when sales is way below target by 1 p.m. Sighs! Luckily by 3 p.m., sales picked up. Close to 5 p.m., people flocked in like there's no tomorrow. Haha! I ain't complaining. =D Real work starts when it's time to close up. The stock that has to be kept was tremendous.
Today - Called one of the agency and asked about my application. Apparently they are re-structuring right now and not eager to bring in newbies. There goes my hope. *Piak* just like that. Looks like I've to launch into job-hunt session real fast and with a blast. Sighs!
I don't understand why I "connect" well with older folks. When I say older, I mean above the age of 35. I cannot "click" well with those of my age. It was like that in IF. It's the same for the past 2 days. Why, do I look like "old auntie"?!!
And, what is it in aloof men that makes them attractive? Is it because it makes knowing them challenging? First, it's t. Now, it's g. Anyway, g's probably gonna be passe in a month. Today's the last I see him. Just as well. I hate guys who like to play cool. Simply detest it. Shoot yourselves, men!!
Next up, the Hitachi seminar. Urgh! Yet to get brief from dad. Well, at least I'm doing something that's related to what I studied. I pray and hope that I get a job within the next two months. *Cross fingers and toes and legs and hands.*
Urgh!! I cannot control the magnet in my heart.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what roadshow you got at your shop?
bosch road show. they came down and had demo for new machines.
-s.y.
Post a Comment