As if I am not pitiful enough, what with hiding from the GSS and being a jobless dude, my camera's battery charger had to spoil on me. The best thing I heard yesterday? "Oh the battery charger is not under warranty." Stupid ass! He had to complete the sentence with a "Haha-you-stupid-woman" tone. I cannot recall whether I was told that the battery charger is included in the warranty or not. Bah! It means I've more items to add to the "Must Get List". Currently, it only consists of Taufik's VCD and Backstreet Boys's album. Looks like they have to be shelved 'coz the battery charger ain't cheap. Damn!
Lunch with the king and pw, fy & lq. In Staff Centre in school. Looking forward to meeting them coz it's been a long long time. Of course, I hope to get my Lovers in Paris OST! =P Note to fy: Leave the CD alone, let's find some other motivation!! I still love the "I give you a treat if i get a job first." Haha!!
Reason why I am up so early is because it's a wet morning and I don't gel in well with rain. I adore sunny days.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are not the most pitiful yet lar...so many ppl out there more pitiful than you ok...
like me, doing my practical now but no money to get...cannot simply spend money.No movie for me nowadays.In bp it's cheap lar but not in penang, so didnt go for movie.There are so many new movies on screen wor!!!
Second : shopping. I got no more clothes to wear alrd.You know, every semester i will have some new clothes to show...but not this time - super broke
Third: I'm aiming for the sony ericsson k700i for such a long time alrd. Even my friends asked me, still no money to buy a nw hp ar? Friends ok that means not just one.
well, of course i'm still not the pitiful one, you are not too ok. Maybe you just wait for sometime and when you got a job then you can get the charger.Some things need time.
thanks for your encouragement buddy! i cannot wait to get a job. perhaps the "desperate" button is ringing liaoz..
-s.y.
Post a Comment