Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm Not an Ikea Kid.

Ikea shopping frenzy with shum this afternoon. Thanks, shum for helping me all the way. It looks as if she's the one buying the chest drawers and not me. She was fixing up for me and all I did was to help her get the tools. I thought I'm quite a DIY kiddo but no, she was better. So, THANKS a million, shum!! =)

Went back to school yesterday for Connect '05 and lunch with Rajan. Thanks, king, for the lunch. We'll most certainly go back and harass you. Meeting with the lecturers was great. Felt bad when we were talking to the Director of SB; him standing and we were sitting. Oh, thanks for your chocs, Ms Low!! =)

Like she said, my status now is "yaya". The other agency hasn't called me though I emailed yesterday night. Looks like I'm going to call them tomorrow. A note to companies: if you think you get satisfaction trying to stall my time, I get greater satisfaction calling you at least, twice everyday! Mmph!!

I feel like a "yaya papaya". Shall start on my ice-cream now. Yay!

No comments: