Friday, July 01, 2005

Yesterday & Today & Many Upcoming.

Batman Begins with shum yesterday. I'd give it a 7.5. Opposing peg's thoughts, I think it was not that bad since it portrayed the childhood of Bruce Wayne. Anyway, it was enjoyable movie. I've also got my Fiknatic Swatch Club membership card! I thought there's at least a goodie bag or something but it's only a card and $20 voucher which I've spent on my sister's watch strap. Anyway, a $20 voucher cannot buy what I want- steel wrist watch. However, I'd like the Bunnysutra for my birthday. It's really cute! *Hint Hint* Plus, I got my camers working again! Got the non-original battery charger (cheapo). So here I come! Click! Click! Click!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend, fy. Turned a year older (I refrain from stating your actual age, thank me!), how do you feel? Physically older? Mentally challenged? :P

This is a wonderful month because it encompasses my birthday, Graduation Day, tracy back from Europe and eunice back from UK (with my truckful of presents). I hoped that a big big gathering is coming up back home with the old school mates. We'll tear the entire town down, which we usually do, by the way.

I'm going to see my idol in Bishan tomorrow. raddie got tickets and she generously gave it to me. Thanks, perempuan!

Ok, I should stop lazing around and get my butt cracking because I'm supposed to run several errands for tonight.

fy, enjoy your day coz you're special. :D

No comments: