I hear the ticking inside my body. Is it telling me that it's time to go to dreamland or is it a bad omen??
Fantastic Four was "okay lah". I think it's an adult version of The Incredibles (which is set to con kids). So, the former is to con adults, people like me.
I feel the influenza bug coming to hit me to death. It's a matter of time. The siblings got it bad; parents too. I hate falling sick.
Technology is a double-edged sword. Lets me surf the WWW on my bed or in the living room or in the kitchen. Ahh, they should just lay off all wired internet and replace with wireless for all. Of course, make it more affordable!!
Oh, I saw him at Esprit, Wisma today. Should I yay because I saw a celebrity? Wait, is he considered a celebrity? He's very known in the blogosphere but why did it take me 6 hours to recall who exactly he is?
Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Time to sleep.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment