Saturday, July 30, 2005

Miscommunication.

Dear all, if I've ever mislead you people into thinking that I'm going back to school, I'm sorry. Because I'm not. I'm going to work. Starts officially on Monday, 1st August 2005 as an Account Executive in a local advertising agency.

I've always think that working is also a learning process in itself. You learn new things everyday, every minute of your existence. Heck, living your own life as it is, itself is a learning process. Only difference is that the learning curve differs 'coz some are born more lucky than the others.

I'm not complaining or saying that I'm not born lucky. I'm grateful for what I have today, my ever-loving-me-and enduring-my-nonsense parents, my irritating-yet-amusing-and-cute siblings and my never-give-me-up-and-stand-by-me-no-matter-what friends. What more can I ask for?

The beach was crowded today, naturally; being a Saturday. Cycling happily and enjoying the fine breeze with shum when it poured like cats and dogs. Urgh! Stucked in the shelter, cold and wet. The ride back was no more cooling. It was damn cold!! Anyhow, I enjoyed myself though I missed the sun.

No comments: