Friday, July 22, 2005

Am I Excited?

Whilst most people are getting excited about our Graduation next Tuesday, I am not. Many asked me if I'm looking forward or delighted about it. Well, here's the answer. A big, flat NO to your face. Why should I get excited only now? If I should even get some adrenaline rush, it should be on my last day in school (for us, it's internship). If I recall, I was excited to pack and leave KL on my last day. Heck, I started packing 2 weeks before the end of it.

Other than sleeping and watching TV and surfing the web, I've been doing nothing. I don't even fancy going out, not even when Northpoint's facing me directly. Yes, the place I'm living now faces Northpoint Shopping Centre.I've been such a good girl. I didn't splurge on the Great Singapore Sale this time round. I deserve a round of applause, don't I?

Instead, I'm looking forward to mum coming for my Graduation next Tuesday; because she's my life's Number One (with my daddy) and I love her so much I'd do anything within my means to make her happy. Ok, to be direct, Tuesday's shopping day with mummy. Of course, when I shop with her, tab's on her (more like on daddy, but it's fine too!). I am looking forward to spend a nice day with mummy dearest. Shopping, nice dinner, chill-out, etc.

No comments: