Monday, July 18, 2005

Eternal Gratitude.

My heartfelt thanks to those who provided me with support and encouraging words. I'm eternally grateful and believe me, I'm not one who forgets kindness.

The evil in me is subsiding fast. I hope it goes away and never come back!! Hmmph!! Things are slowly picking up, with 2 interviews back-to-back. So, I'm hopping back to the island tomorrow morning.

On a sadder note, my cellmate is flying off (sings: in a jetplane) tomorrow morning and I'm not able to see her off. Better that way too, because I am one who can control almost every body mechanism of mine but the tear duct. (Recall the goodbye saga before we hit internship 6 months ago.) Whoa! SIX months ago! It's been SIX months!! Unbelievable. It felt like yesterday!

Anyway, my nincompoop is back and I'm popping by her house later. Pink jambu, don't be sad for the 3 of us'll surely meet up. I can't wait to get back to our good ol' times.

No comments: