Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sneek Peak.

Guess what I got for my Graduation? It's 6G, it's mini, it's funky pink! Wooh-hoo!!

Today Yesterday was my Graduation Day. All turned out well, gradually. I arrived very late in Singapore thanks to the Causeway jam and unable to catch a cab. Murphy's Law do happen to me, even now!!

After the ceremony, it's click! click! snap! snap! with my classmates. Memories bind us, we still remember those little gimmicks we did 3 years ago, etc. Ah well. Friends, do be patient with me with the pictures because it'll take me ages to upload the pics. I didn't bring my laptop back home so I probably won't be resizing them and all. :P

Then it was off shopping with aunt sp and mum in town. Aunt sp bought me what I've been yearning for over a year! Take a guess!! Wahahaha! I wasn't sure she was going to get it for me when she asked me into the Apple Centre and asked me to get the salesperson to get it. It was a less than 5 minutes affair! Brain couldn't function well after the buy. I grinned like maddie and was shocked like crazy.

One sentence to sum it up: I'm a goddamn lucky and happy woman today! I feel like dancing now. With my new baby aka boyfriend aka husband aka my life!! This has to be sweeter than thousand packets of sugar and better than sex.

1 comment:

peiwen said...

naaahhh, i'll take sex over ipod anyday.