My weekend was spent with family & friends. Saturday saw my family & I out for dinner to celebrate me getting older. Then it was friends' gathering and they got me a cake! Thank you to all there! The place was alright, but the company made it great. They had the in-house singers to sing me a birthday song and all. And I went home reeking of alcohol (to be more specific, Carlsberg). My personal opinion is that Carlsberg is more bitter than my usual Heineken. And no, jen; I don't support Brad Pitt.
Sunday was spent with CSI Supreme Sunday. After watching CSI Miami, it made me shiver because it was about a victim exposed to radiation and when she got to know about it, she only had about a week to live. "Not even long enough for all my hair to drop." How apt.
Thus it made me wonder; with all these invisible "power" around us, how much of our body is already rotting and how much exposure have we had? How much time do I have left??
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment