Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bing Bang Wednesday.

I love Wednesdays because AXN has 2 of my favourite shows, back-to-back. Fear Factor at 10p.m. to scare the guts out followed by CSI: NY. I prefer (just) CSI though. Heck, actually Sundays' better because they have CSI Supreme Sunday which has 3 episodes in ONE stretch!! Woooh!!

Meanwhile, I'm stucked here till Friday. Will still be here on Saturday, too if I hadn't rejected one of the interviewer for a 2nd round. It's been brought forward to Friday. Sighs!! When there are no interviews, I lament and curse. But when there is, I don't get the ones I want.

The AE position at a design house sounds like a "school" to me because there are so many things to learn, so many possibilities to explore. What's holding me back is that they're doing mainly editorial contents. Why doesn't the right job come at the right time??

I've decided to STOP lamenting and start to live life afresh. Yeap. I'm going to help out at the shop seriously. Meaning, going to work at the right time and doing serious work instead of waking up late and going in around noon then sit around and wait for time to pass. Yeah, I'll do just that!

I've gotten early birthday wishes from my pooh, auntie bh and girlfriend tracy. Thanks, Winnie! I so love the pic that you decorated!! I hope to visit you in KL soon. :)

Thank you, aunt bh! For all your love and encouragement. Keep our spirits high and flying!

Thanks, tracy! No, you won't die simply because you forgot on the actual day. I'll just make you pay back, sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happie happie birthday dearieee!
M glad u like my 'design' .
Gotta learn how to use photoshop instead of that default ' paint' oredi. :)