Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Where are Thou?

I'm about to sink into another bout of depression. Rajan tells me everytime (without fail) that I possess both skills and talents needed so I shouldn't worry. Recently he said that only those without these two worry about their future. Since I have both, why should I worry; he asked. But after eveluating myself, I've no skills and not talented!! I can't write as well as val. Neither can I present as well as pw. My language isn't as strong as fy. I'm not as brilliant as wq in studies. I can't draw for nuts like jess. I'm not even half as eloquent as the-now-lawyer eunice. My general knowledge isn't even a quarter of jaswir's!! I can't even match up to peg's swimming skills.

Grrrr....My career (what career?!) is a nought. Stagnant. So is my life, my lovelife and everything else!! I'm such a disgruntled, grumpy person.

9 comments:

girlinatower said...

Girl, you are not too bad la. Your team - cutsix - got selected for a few CAs before.Dun compare urself with others. You will only end up feeling down k?

Anonymous said...

my team got selected vs my career startpoint is different. those projects have deadlines to go by and client (then) got to get back to us.

but this one, i wana chase also don't know chase who!!!

-s.y.

Perspicacious Angel said...

Hey babe.. saw you comment.. I have been fine.. just been reading books day in day out.. very slowly.. living the life of a sloth and being very happy about it.. well.. i understand your anxiety but just wanna say it's normal.. it usually takes 3mths or half a year for any graduate to get a job k... continue sending those resumes!

Anonymous said...

wq, thanks. 3.6-6 mths? cross my fingers i don't go beyond that coz i'd be a pile of mud by then.

-s.y.

peggy83 said...

eh, you think my swimming skill very good ar?
anyway,i can swim well coz i got training and got coach to teach la.My freestyle taught by penang state swimmer ler.

Anonymous said...

Aww..dont be sadden by the temporary set back.

Everyone's unique. So are you.
So, Be happie ler..

*Smile Smile Smile*
Think Bread??

Anonymous said...

hey..by the way, the third anonymous is me...:)

-swinging by with glee at 4.23pm-

midniteangel11 said...

hey woman... y 'say until like that'? dont be disheartened or feel sorry for urself and start feeling envious. everyone has their own talent and they also have thier own weaknesses. i might be eloquent (doh) but i have a million weakness as well. perhaps, my weaknesses may be ur strengths. ther are bad days but there will also be good days. believe me on this coz my life has been a roler coaster in recent days. there could be worse things in the world

Jessie said...

hey girl....you'll get thejob you're destined for. The omy reason why you haven't gotten one already is cos you just haven't found one that fits like a glove...and who says you don't have any skils? you have plenty!!! you are a capable,independent woman who has all the tools important to be a success!