Once upon a time, there were 4 good friends named Jambu (Rose Apple in English), Banana, Durian and Cherry. There were good reasons to name all of us in these fruits. Durian's in KL and Cherry's in UK (we think!). So the Jambu and Banana met up yesterday evening. Coincidentally, they are both pink-looking so they were labelled Pink Jambu and Pink Banana (*scowl*).
We walked around the pasar malam chit-chatting; waiting for jambu to fall on her nose; discussing what food that makes boobs grow bigger; how men are intelectually challenged by women and me being the subject of laughter for the jambu. Rojak, fried jackfruit, Malay cakes and some tidbits. Sounds like a feast. Wished I brought my camera along to take pictures to tempt eu-eu. Wahaha! Maybe she's too tempted that she flies back the next day! Yeah, right!!
And the pink jambu was mistaken for a New Zealander by the Malay makcik. Thus I corrected the makcik and told her she's from Pakistan! Hiak Hiak!! And I think the jambu is still trying hard to Google out a "pink banana". Try harder, baby!!
Last few days was spent thinking over the job offer. Called my friend who was working in my intern company. She advised me to take it up as it could be a probation period for me. But I've lost interest in them since it's been a very long time. Heck, I'm just being choosy.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Meow Meow Roti Gal,
Never let anyone set you down ok.
Perhaps u can try not to think abt every min every sec?...coz sometimes good things come silently when u least notice it.. right? (for example, me ) haha.
-Smileeee-
HEY WINNIE!!!!!!!!!!! miss you so much! finally you check out my blog when no one's checking you out! hahaha!
-s.y.
Post a Comment