Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hooked On Booze.


I noticed that I've been wanting to drink alot lately. Perhaps it's a "fresh" thing for me or is it of the freedom I get here and thus the rebellion? Or is it stress? By the way, the Blue Vodka is not nice. Smells like my Hush Puppies sandals. That's gross, isn't it? But it smells like fresh leather, my sandals, that is.

Miraculously, I felt nothing after downing the Blue Vodka in 5 minutes. Absolutely nothing. Not even dizzy and I could go on talking on the phone for a good 45 minutes with a sober head. Then proceed to do my laundry without murdering the machine. The only thing that didn't surprise me was that my face is as red as lobster. Like what eu & jas will say: red lobster. But I know you both love me as one! :D

Birthday dinner at fy's AMK was nice. Though simple but it's the nice feeling of being together with the people you treasure that matters. Guess what we got her? Broccoli! Reason: It's green and it's vegies (something she seldom takes though she bluffs us that she does!). After dinner, there was konyaku jelly and your truly here got the largest of all: the one in the shape of a pineapple! Goodness! Humongous, I tell you! Cake came from fy's HK friend whom pw and I love being best friends with. *Sniggers*. Only cut6 knows why. cut6's lil' secret. Too bad, the host had to scoot off to town with unplanned surprise with her CF gang. Ah, well. The liberty of a birthday babe. :) Pictures are here.

Unfortunately, only pw and I made it tonight. lq's down with flu, jess couldn't come without a valid reason and yh (aka minah kwan) didn't respond to our callings! A little earlier, I got a SMS from her and I can tell you, I was surprised she's still alive. (Yes, we believed she's dead) Turned out her SIM card had problems and couldn't receive messages on time.

Ah, it has been a long day, what with a job interview with them and a birthday mad rush. All in all, it was nice though it didn't feel like a Friday today. Feels like mid-week.

2 comments:

peggy83 said...

yosh...drinking instead...anyway, kampai is good and not too bad taste too.
want some heavier? absolute vodka. that's the one which made me drunk and vomit when i clubbing in kl beach club.hehe

Anonymous said...

absolute vodka has (if memory didn't serve me wrong) 44% alcohol. enough to start fire lo! not drunk is a miracle.

but i'm trying to get my hands on them. i want the big bottle one coz the bottle's nice. but i can't finish alone.

i drink for bottles, btw. :)

-s.y.