Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dilemma.

I'm happy because The King sent me an invitation to go back for the Career Talk on this Wednesday. I'm not (very) happy because I'll be going back alone (without any of my kaki; because they aren't in advertising/PR line or the ones that are, cannot make it). *Heaves a sigh*.

And, the ones going back are those that I wasn't very close to. They're more "Hi-Bye" classmates (some) of mine. Eh, wait. "Hi-Bye"?? They were hardly in class! Playing MIA all the time. FYI, MIA is Missing In Action. Like my boss who likes to MIA most of the days of a week.

In any case, like I said in the opening para, I'm happy because I'm going back to school. On the other hand, I'm not very elated. It's such a dilemma, isn't it? I'm always in a dilema nowadays.

Christine's coming tomorrow and I promised her shopping. I'm so broke and it's only the begining of the month. Today alone, as of 1 p.m., I've bombed myself by splurging $70 in clothes and $30 on grocery. What the heck, how can anyone spend so much on grocery when everything should be bought and made ready since she lives with her gramps? I tell you why.

I lurveeeeee grocery shopping and there was never a time whereby grocery shopping is a less-than-5-minutes affair. I love walking down ALL the isle in Cold Storage and look at various products. Be it the packaging or the contents. I love chocolates, chips, juices, alcohol drinks, frozen food, sundries, EVERYTHING, ANYTHING!! Pretty soon, I'll pop by Jasons supermarket to get their Christmas pudding. I was strolling there with fy the other day and spotted the pudding. Oh, heavenly!!!

Talking about food, we're planning our Christmas dinner at my place. Potluck, it shall be since both meanest and I are soooo sick of thinking where to eat and asking the rest for their opinions. It's our decision, ultimately. So we call the shots this time. Yeah.

*****
I'm a rather disgruntled person as of now because of the various reasons below:

(1) I've so many things to do on Monday. Boss had to send me an email to remind me. Shoots.
(2) With so many things to do, I've to deliver the material for one of our client's magazine ad to
the publisher and to go to another client's office to pass her some CDs.
One word to sum it all: SIAN!!

Alright, looks like I've bored my readers. Sorry and thanks for reading up to the last full stop.

2 comments:

fangying said...

How was the career talk? who did u meet when u went back? ;p

Anonymous said...

i didn't go back ler...coz last min had presentation.

-s.y.