Lunch at Ricotti after the shoot and it was Carbonara for dinner. I've been Italianised, I felt!!
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the photoshoot today despite feeling that I'm dispensable at the shoot. The AE need not be there, actually because the Art Director and the client are communicating most of the time. The only perk up is the cute producer (who need not be there because his role is almost like mine). We, girls (me, AD & talent) were swooning over him whenever we could, even in the ladies. *Rolls eyes*
Over lunch, I felt that there are many things to learn from the working adults. Not that I am not one of them but I don't feel ahemadultahem yet leh. Boss has decided to switch accounts. 1 for 2. Yeah, you can say I have better life now that I only handle 1 account whilst I pass 2 over to j. But...but...but...nobody asked if I liked the arrangement!!
Well, I DON'T!! Simply because, the accounts she switched are is the FMCG and kids' medical health. I don't care (so much) for the latter but those who know me, will know how much I loveeeeee working on FMCGs. FYI, FMCG=Fast Moving Consumer Goods. I like the adrenaline rush, the vibe, the pace, etc. After the shoot, I realized there's nothing I want more than this one.
I feel like an idiot, saying "Yes" to whatever the bosses said. I don't have an opinion to voice. I don't have the liberty to say "No". I am like a conveyor belt, just going to and fro between the agency and client, without value-adding.
So, I've made up my mind to voice out my desires, my needs (to learn), my wants. I was going to talk to boss today but she was so busy and I could not catch her at a good time.
Urgh, this is frusfrating!!!
A reply to my previous post as to why I'm so upset: eu, it's just work-related problem. I've sorted it out and I've made my decision. =) But thank you for your care.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment