Sunday, December 11, 2005

Slowly.

I'm slowly losing interest.
I'm slowly losing patience.
I'm slowly losing focus.
I'm slowly hating to go to work.
I'm slowly being oblivious to my surroundings.
I'm slowly begining to not perform up to my expectations.
I'm slowly hitting the ground.

I'm no longer the eagle soaring high in the sky.

4 comments:

midniteangel11 said...

hang in there girl, i know how u feel...... its normal to feel like that at times. dont wori, it will pass, you will have other things to look forward to, and life will go on. take care k?

Jessie said...

hey, don't get disillusioned!!! Who let you get so low vlike that??? Remember girl: THIS IS YOUR DREAM....this is what you've wanted for your career...you mustn't let anything bring you down okay? just tell yourself that whatever the crap happens this is what you wanna do...so you didn't perform as well as you wanted...so what? that's life my friend...you can't always be totally perfect...just keep it together and stay focused...don't lose sight of the satisfaction you gain from what you do for a living...have you ever had a dream that is all good? even in a really nice good dream something sucky appears...that's how life is.
Chin up, babe. I'm here if you need me. Always.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey... cheers k
No one's perfect so wash em down the drain and clean up
Start afresh and keep up your dreamz

Winn said...

have a kitty kat;p
offer ur colleagues some