I was looking through my own photo album on the laptop and I was reminded of many fond memories. A few nights ago, I was thinking about the cut6 members.
How we braved the storm and came through the 3 years. How we settled the differences and managed to pull by every project. How we managed to contain every small little arguments and prevented them from becoming big, volcanic eruptions.
How we always laugh at other people and remind ourselves not to be like them. How we imitate other people and do it ALL the time, whether in tutorials, lectures or outside. How we always embarass ourselves but always laugh it off anyway.
How we....and the list goes on. Aii...how I miss those times. *Sob sob*
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i miss those days too.. they are fond memories indeed :)
agreed. :)
OOH!! pw has come online! harlow!! miss you, cellmate! how's fruit-picking?
you're badly missed, ok!!
-s.y.
Post a Comment