Saturday, December 31, 2005

The End of 2005.

I started the end of the year with something meaningful. Finally decided to STOP being lazy and just get my butt cracking. Went to the gym with j, for first time trial. Good workout but the membership fees ain't good. :(

After that it was lunch at McDonalds (so much for going to gym). The new chicken rice burger is so-so. Mos Burger is definitely still the leader. It was random shopping with the cellmate. Ended at Chinatown for our fragrances. Her DKNY's Be Delicious and my Ralph Lauren's Cool. Ah, nice nice. But my pocket's burnt, too. :(

I ended this 2005 with a fall on my back. It was a shock to both of us! My goodness!! Strangely, it wasn't painful.

I just got home and received 2 cards which I can recognize the handwriting: from the men-to-be. zhiggy's letter touched me. I'm truly grateful for a friend like him.

December 2005 is a cursed month for me. Things haven't been smooth at work, which leads to stress and inconsistent flaring of temper and etc. I'm just so glad that it's over. OVER!!

Lo and behold!!! Happy 2006, my beloved readers! =)

No comments: