Friday, December 09, 2005

The Hectic, Delighted & Surprised Week.

Hectic at work because there're so many things on my plate and I cannot seem to put them in order and finish them.

Delighted because of this: "(my name), good job! You're the best from (my agency's name) so far that I've come across." Client commented but boss didn't say a word. (?!) Compliments are hard to come by so I think I must have done well. But, always keep yourself humble and strive to be better. I am, I am.

Surprised because (I swear if I had heart attack, I'd be dead two times today) the evil twin dropped me a message on MSN this morning saying she's back. I thought she'd only be back next Monday! I'm pleasantly surprised. :) And two, cellmate is back. I thought she'd be happily picking grapes but no, she decided it's too boring and flew back.

I thought I must be dreaming so I called her and yes, the true, blue meano picked up her phone. As usual, we started yakking for an hour or so about nonsensical things. Some things really never change. We can still talk about something that's absolutely fictitious, in a straight face. Great actresses, aren't we? We should be up for the Best Actress Award at the Star Awards Oscar. We very much deserve it.

Alright, I should be off to bed.

No comments: