Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Right Time.

The Christmas weekend was spent, well, very Christmasie.

Thursday was potluck dinner with the polymates. Thank you, everyone. For making time and effort to come down. With all the food some more! I really appreciate you all for going through the hassle of whipping up something. :) And Norman who bothered coming. THANKS, EVERYONE!!

Friday was company dinner at Prego. Had the cod fish with soft shell crab with asparagus (Ok lah, I don't remember the Italiano nome, so can only provide the description) and with a choice of red/ white wine. I chose the former. Good, I didn't get as lobster red as I would usually. After which was yummylicious dessert. *Makes a slurping sound*

Eve was dinner with family & the traditional Christmas pudding. Whoa! Good stuff!! The dinner was a simple family spread by my dear grandma. Oh superliciously fantabulous!! Ooh...

Today it's a first step for myself because we went to church. For the first time on Christmas. Went there to "look see, look see" (as Mum put it).

Which of the items above that I enjoyed the most? I'd say the red wine. 'Coz I like to drink. Red wine. Wished aunt bh is still here, we'd drink almost every night. It's good for health! I like it when I get a lil' high. It's when I feel that all troubles are slowly lifted off me. Oh, nice feeling.

I'm now looking forward to January 10th because that's when we're celebrating the 1st anniversary together on the virtual world. As mushy as it sounds, I still want to say:

Cut6, I love you!!

No comments: