Monday, December 26, 2005

Gleeful Boxing Day.

Happy Boxing Day, readers. (If there're readers, still.) The day started with a hearty MacDonald's Big Breakfast late morning. aunt sp then called and asked if we wanted to go to the beach or to Chronicles of Narnia. The kids, of course chose the latter. They've been pestering me for the past weekend!!

So, your truly here had to rush down to town to get the tickets. Why? Because your truly has no credit or debit card to book online. -_- So, who's going to sponsor me a credit card? I prefer credit card than debit. Hehe.

Anyway, it was to ECP after that because I was going to get my skates!! WHEE!! Finally, after a long wait of about 1.5-2 months. I am finally getting them. With aunt sp, of course! She's my walking ATM. :P Hehe.

So, when am I going to start my first lesson, official? No idea. Depends when she's getting her paycheck. Haha.

2 comments:

Winn said...

Yes yes yes! i'm ur reader!!
(digging my ears) :P

Anonymous said...

winn, thanks. thanks!!

-s.y.