Saturday, September 03, 2005
Alas!
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I present to you the fruit of our hard labour. This was the artwork that we were slogging and working out our bones for. It's quite a relief that we see our work printed out. This account is handled by my colleague (who went on 8-day long MC) and yours truly here, took over.
I wanted to go shopping there this week but after the never-ending rounds of changes the client got back to me, I decided against it. Gets sickening.
Anyway, time for digress:
I just sent the gramps to airport. They're on the jetplane to Melbourne. That also means I'm home alone (part 1). Alone. Lonely.
I've told 3 (white) lies this week. I cannot reveal what they are and for what occasion for this concerns those around me. Gets kind of frusfrated. Kids, don't tell lies, not even white ones, alright? Coz one lie leads to another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe..know only you know one lie leads to another mer?
thought you should have known it earlier coz we got experience of a fren ma...
Post a Comment