Gathering with cut6 & f4 was nice. It's been a while since both cliques got together. Of course, I strongly felt my cellmate's presence. :)
An "abrasion" with colleague spoiled my day and mood today. On Friday, I merely waved a "Stop" sign to her whilst I was on the phone with my client. Not even a personal phone call!! Wah piang! She took that soooooo personally and decided to boycott me today. Asked her to check figures (for billings purposes) against the media booking, she turned the table back at me: "I'm not free!! You do it yourself!!" FYI, those exclaimation marks were signs of her anger at me. Walau!! On another occasion, she said, "Since you've already booked the ad space, you follow up from there. From today onwards, you'll do the media booking. I'll talk to Boss about it."
Are you crazy? Firstly, my workload is heavy enough and with new projects coming in that I'm overseeing. Secondly, with the busy workload, I might miss some of client's requests for ad space. Thirdly, I'm sometimes out of office, so it's naturally better for someone who's constantly in the office to oversee media booking. Lastly and most importantly, you've always been the one who do media booking! What the heck?
Didn't know that elderly have so much "small, tiny gases" in themselves. Or is it menopause? Angry & pissed over the weekend some more? Wah seh! You've certainly lots of energy to spare huh??
On a lighter note, cellmate called, from Australia!!! Whoa! It was a surprise indeed and it was a lovely 55-minute chat. Cellmate, (shouts) incoming calls are free for me!!! *wink wink* Hehehe. She sounded happy with her life there except some bits & pieces here and there, some odour here and there, etc. :P She has somehow evolved to be a different person. We're awaiting your comeback on Jan 25th! For the makan-ing and CNY and most importantly, $$$. Meanwhile, scringe your nose! Haha.
Oh no! We're still as mean. Oh well, as they say; some things never change and old habits die hard.
Readers, FYI, I just noticed that the time I'm blogging this is Tuesday, Sept 20th. The event(s) above occured on Monday, Sept 19th.
Ah, whatever.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wah you very long time didnt blog d hor...
compare to the last few months.
really busy life...
i'm damn busy here also
anoh, been v busy. come back don feel like turning on computer. so just laze around and watch tv then sleep.
-s.y.
Evolved? Have I? All I know is that I've picked up some pretty good recipes and cooking skills!
Post a Comment