Anyway, we were heating up the muffins in the microwave in our room. Client heated theirs and it was smelling heavenly. When it came to my muffin, I put it in, turn the timer to 2 minutes whilst I serve the client
Another sniff, I smelt something burning. One look, the microwave was emitting smoke!!!! Oh my God! The 2 clients were in my room whilst I said "Eh, my muffin burnt ah?"
One of them, the younger one quickly flapped her hands and yelled, "Ah! Auntie, quick! Quick! It's burning!" And off she ran out of the room. (Auntie refers to the elder of the 2 female clients, sb.)
The scene was so hilarious, I tell you! The younger female client, j and I were laughing our hearts out when sb ran into hiding behind my cupboard. Hahaha!!
The entire office then smelled of burnt muffin and the joke was passed around office: "Someone burnt her muffin ah." and "Wah, smells so nice! What is that?"
There goes my dinner, ok!!
2 comments:
HAHAHA. Funny! OK wat. Roasted muffin or watever you call it...
Tot your default meal is bread? ;p
muffin n bread same family lah, winnie!
hey, what u mean by DEFAULT?!!!!
-s.y.
Post a Comment