Saturday, September 10, 2005

New.

Mozilla auto close by itself twice. After I typed my entry, it bade goodbye. Fuck!! Fedup.

To save my energy, I'll briefly repeat myself:

Colleague j and I were so happy our computer systems is changed to WinXP. Unfortunately, it's running on Celeron. Blek!! Nevertheless, we're happy to get our free speakers. So now, we can blast music in our lil' room. I can download iTunes and load in my (lost count of my song size) numerous songs into my workstation.

On a happier note, I got to leave office at 7.45pm this yesterday evening. Dinner with tracy and a quick shopping landed me with a top and a skirt. I consider that fast. It was followed by Starbucks with shan. We encountered some rude people who could just pull the chair away from our table when we were away. What the.....? Such low-class, rude imbecile!!

Other than the new computer system & monitor in office; I've bought a top in S size. First time, can! Muahaha.

3 comments:

peiwen said...

aiyah, tag wrongly lah...

summer said...

really ? S size? u buy for yr sis is it... :p

Anonymous said...

walau eh! kns...u all look down on me huh!!

pw: RIGHT tag.

lq: i buy for MYSELF!!

-s.y.