Did not attend the poolside party at Goodwood Park because last minute, boss sent an email to the person-in-charge and said we just got a last minute brief from client and might have to burn midnight oil to finish it. Thus, we cannot be present. :( In the end, boss went off at 5.30pm!! Colleague j could go off at 6 so I encouraged her to attend. I, left office at 8 because I was rushing multiple things. Sighs! There goes a chance.
Today was oblivion day. Nice to sleep till 1pm and rotted in bed till 4.30pm. Such unhealthy lifestyle, you say. Yes, with my busy week, my weekend's just burnt without exercise or social gatherings. But I enjoy today very much because I haven't slept so well for a long time (actually one week). Don't know why I'm so tired throughout this week.
I think I'm snapping soon. Good grief the grandparents are coming back next week. Phew!
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment