Phew! Finally, the "drama rama" ended. Colleague realized that she was too harsh and sought my apology. All I'd say is that the both parties were in some kinda wrong. So I sought her apology, too. Anyway, we're back to good terms. :) She even remembered I mentioned I wanted a hair cut and gave me vouchers. Haha! *glees*
Tomorrow I'm attending a "poolside party" at Goodwood Park. It's for media agencies and media accredited agencies. Immerse in the "Hi, I'm (name) and I'm from (company name)." and "Oh, really? Do keep in contact." and the likes. Aii...Don't get me wrong. Not that I detest these social functions. On the contrary, I think these functions are a way to get contacts and build up my address book. However, it just hit me on a wrong day because I'm expecting the time-of-the-month.
Another headache is I don't think I've nice top to go with. Sighs! I don't even have to upturn my wardrobe (my clothes aren't that many, anyway). This is so infuriating.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
auntie coming to visit u soon? muahahah..... just dont snap at ur contacts. they might remember u for the 'wrong' reasons! go get em.....
anoh, auntie came liaoz. -_- which explains my whole day of sleep-in today. haha nolar, i was also very very tired so decided to sleep-in whole day today. and tomorrow, wake up early to do grocery shopping.
-s.y.
Post a Comment