Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Happy Girl.

I'm a happy girl, also a happy owner of an agnés b pouch. Though it's just a pouch, it cost $90. Of course, courtesy of aunt sp. :)

Dinner with her at Anatolia Kitchen, Far East. One word: shiok!!! Haven't been there for ages and it taste the same as before. It was shopping after that. She got her Origins serum gel. Oh, their ginger range smells so good! I was so tempted to buy but when I overturned the products to check the price, I put them back nicely.

After that, she got the bag. Boy, I'm amazed at the service of the sales personnel. She was in her sporty wear, I was in my jeans; both of us happily stroll into the boutique. Instead of standing or sitting on corner, one of them came and served us. Efficiently. Now, that's what I call good service!

Aunt sp was rather pleased by their service and to get the umbrella (with every min. purchase of $400) she die die look for other stuffs to make up the shortage of $170. So the pouch and her new wallet and the pouch found its way to me. :)

All in all, I'm a happy happy girl lah though I'm beginning to get impatient, waiting for my laundry to complete.

2 comments:

girlinatower said...

i want see ur pouch. bring it when we meet k?

Anonymous said...

wah! it's quite big leh (for the butterfly bag)! haha

-s.y.