Walau, I feel like shouting at the top of my voice, a string of foul words!!! I am so friggin' pissed now. After cleaning the house yesterday night, the washing machine pipe had to burst and break and flooded the kitchen. Worst of all, I had to replace the pipe.
Luckily, shum (my #1 buddy) came to the rescue. She offered to come over to my place and fix it for me. I was so touched. Alas, when she came, we went pipe-searching and were told that we've to call the LG service centre and engage their assistance. WTF!!! I cannot do anything, what more, shum came all the way from Commonwealth, enduring about an hour's bus journey to my place and we cannot get it fixed. Worst of all, the kitchen is now in a mess and my laundry, too!!
What kind of place is this man?! "Leaving me a rotten stall to keep." (Direct translation from a Chinese saying.) Grrr...I'm so angry!!!!!! Like evil twin said, I'm suay, all bad things happen when I'm alone.
And we're so sian that I decide to blog it away and shum's lying on the couch watching a silly show about pregnancy and baby.
ARGH!WHF????!!!!!!!
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
chill la....auntie visiting la, thats y u more pek chek..... anyway, read this. her auntie also come visit n then hell broke lose...hehe. http://www.minishorts.net/?p=441
haha! i read abt it yest nite. actually, this morning. her bf is superb man! i want a man like that! ;)
but the washing machine thing is really KNS!
-s.y.
Post a Comment