Wah! Firstly, ping dropped comment on my blog. Haha! It's a surprise seeing her. First time I saw it, my reaction was, "Which ping is this? (I have a auntie by the same name; she couldn't have found my blog!)" Then oh, it struck to me it's ping from alma mater. Hehe.
I'm happy to see her comment. Reminds me how much I miss school. Though I want to go back and try to have lunch with them, my schedule is like mad!
Wah! #2: I decided to go to my school website and browse around. Click here and there and found this. It had my name on it! Wahaha!! I'll print this out some other day.
In case you're wondering, I'm still in office. But why do I have the time to blog, you ask. Because evil twin is late, in fact very late for our meet-up! But I shall forgive her. Hehe. :P
Alrightie, I'm going back to my book.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment