Went visiting grandparents at uncle ek's place at Yishun. We fetched aunt sp back so passed by my apartment (or rather ex-apartment). I felt as if I was back home. Yes, HOME was the word. Weird but true. I used to detest the fact that I had to leave BP so early and get back to studies. But now, it's different! I see the apartment, I miss it. Passed by the school, the building. Brought back numerous memories. Sweet and sour. I don't mind walking back to the aprtment in the rain any longer. I don't mind waiting for buses more than 10 minutes any longer. As long as I am back in S'pore. What an irony, right?No matter how jammed and how packed the bus is, there's always a place to stand, to hold and grip.
Unlike in KL, you've to cling on to the next person for support. OK, the good point is if the bus jerks, you won't fall because you have the person next to you for support. How's that? That's how packed the buses are in KL. If you're unlucky, you have to endure smells. Which I don't think I need to elaborate.
2.5 more months to go. Endure, endure! I keep telling myself to tahan a bit. All it takes it just 2.5 more months and I am done! I can go back to the lil' island. But the friends were saying yesterday at sh's house that this year ain't a good year for us. Those born in 1983. Bad luck. Finding jobs are difficult. Love life faces problems. My priority now is to find a job, not so much on my love life. So, perhaps that's one worry down. :) But of course, I hope to start one this year. *blushes in embarassment*
Oh dear, I dread Monday. First of all, it's V-day which everyone would probably have programmes stacked up and me, being the lonely single dude will be alone, again. I've planned to stay back in office till I finish off the nasty stack of newspapers awaiting me to dissect them. Grrr...!! I reckon that will take me up till 7.30pm if I do it real slowly like a tortoise. I'm so familar with the papers that I know which section to take and which not to and which ads to take and which not to. Sighs! Media monitoring ain't that fun! When can I go out to see client??
Ahhh, forgot to mention that I thought I saw someone who looked like dear Taufik on the street while I was heading home. Simply because the guy on the street is the same race as Taufik. I am paying more attention to this group of people on the street in S'pore since I got the Taufik fever. ;D
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haizzz sy.. yeahhh tahan je.. me caint wait for internship to end too... and i'm in the same boat wif u... lone on v. day *sob* *sob*. dont u realise there are soooooooooooooo many couples nowadays :p
ye la, kena tahan. everyday i tell myself: tahan,sy. tahan,sy! we shld hv campaign of crushing those couples la! purposely show off their BIG BIG gifts and smooches and meraba-raba in public!
Post a Comment