skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Buy! If It Makes You Happy
Met up with d, a very very old friend. Went for lunch and shopped around. Was looking for shoes, tops and belt. Unfortunately, did not see any interesting. Instead she, who was not supposed to spend, splurged like nobody's business. It was always this case; whenever I was the one who needed to spend, I never got to. The other person who wasn't supposed to spend at all, indulges in retail therapy. Uh, hullo, I was the one in desperate need of one. But anyhow, spotted a pair of dark pink heels priced at RM49.90. I liked it and it was elegant, according to d. Not wanting to act impulsively, I decided to shop around and if I don't see better ones, I'd go back to that pair at the end of the day. So walked, walked, walked; browsed, browsed, browsed; tried, tried, tried but to no avail. Went back to the same place, wanted to try for that dark pink pair when I spotted a blue pair. Decided I should drop pink and get a different one instead. d managed to convince me it was time to change colours! Alrightie, besides I already have a pink. Tried on, good, stable, nice. Priced at RM39.90. Heart was already itchy but decided to put it on hold. Again. The saleswoman must have been pissed at us, seeing us two times, without purchasing! So the walked, browsed, tried process continued.Spotted a top, tried it and alright! I'll buy. I guess luck is really not on my side. I asked for a new piece as the display one had fault. But that had to be the last one. Oh, thank you! Felt even more depressed!! Felt an urge to pamper myself at nail studio. Wanted to do manicure so much! But managed to hold back. Figured that it'll spoil the job when I had to go do grocery shopping later. And it was a trade-off for the heels. Final decision: ta-da!!- the heels! I like the colour, the height, the stability when I slip my feet in. :) After such a long long day!Like darling lq said, "Buy, if it makes you happy!" I bought it, it made me happy. 
No comments:
Post a Comment