Such were the wishes. What more can you expect from the working ones? Company CNY dinner was lousy, in terms of the food. Other than that, it was fun. Sat with the colleagues, more like smokers. Our table was labeled the smokers’ table. t came much later and he sat at the civilized table.
Yesterday was endless rounds of “Bottoms Up!!” and strings of uncivilized words. Like f*** and all parts of women and men, too. So so sickening, why must they say all these? Does that make them sound more gungho? Make them more attractive? I don’t think so!! Felt it was really useless and crappy and unnecessary to say all those words. Make you so uncivilized.
Anyway, took a’s ride home. Initially she wanted to stop me at some bus stop. But dinner ended at 11, as we walked to the car, I asked politely and with innocent look whether she could drop me at my hostel itself. She threw me the absurd look and said “No la!! I’ve to U-turn!” She was already so shocked then I just said drop me somewhere that I can catch cab. She kept mum. I felt stupid and terribly guilty. I should have asked t if I could get a ride from him, since he asked. How stupid can I get?!?!?!?!? Really hated myself for that. He already asked, I might as well tap on that and create an opportunity for myself. But heck, no, I stucked to a instead. I felt like stabbing myself last night, really. But a was so so so kind and I am eternally grateful to her for fetching me back to hostel. Though not doorstep. I am sure t will drop me right at the doorstep of the block. Gentlemen being gentlemen. :)
-----
Today was super super super busy. Clocked in 20 minutes earlier, started on the download content for cel***, relieved the recept’s job from 9-9.30. Rushed down to finish the report. Took me till lunch time. So so stressed because supposed to hand in by 11. :P Now I get the true meaning of us chasing deadlines instead of deadlines chasing us. The deadlines are always yesterday or two days ago kinda thing. Haha! Then it was picking ads for nasty colleague, ad. Nasty nasty nasty! She has nothing to do on hand but I have tonnes and she asked me to cover her ass. Simpy because she needs to do her competitive analysis report! Bleh! Glad I forgot to tell her one of the CD cannot be read, thus the ads for that particular month cannot be picked up. Lalala!
Anyhow, Bottoms Up, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment