Thursday, February 03, 2005

Power Nap

Power nap was awaken by that pile of files beside me falling over to the computer. Hmmmph this is the first time in the internship that I have taken a nap for 15 minutes. Tsk Tsk. What a lazy intern! But it cannot be helped since one- I have been deprived of sleep and two- I have nothing to do. At all. I have been a good girl, clearing my work and all. And now, I am left with nothing on my hand to do. Even the competitive analysis report for the client is scrapped. We don't have to do that any longer. WHEEEEE~~~!!!

Had a minute misunderstanding with m and lauya AD, k. k came by and asked m to see the client's ad which has been jeopardised by its competitor (I don't think I should name the competitor). So, m asked for solution. k mumbled “Write a letter to them and tell them lah.” That was what both m and I heard. Then m said, “You ask me to write the letter?!” but k said “No, I said I write.” But we seriously heard that he did not mention that he would write it. So m defended her stand. k turned to me and asked if I heard him say he would write it. I just gave a pathetic smile and kept quiet. But he thought I nodded (?!?) and said to m “Yes!!See? Even she said yes.” Wah thanks yah! All I did was to flash a pathetic smile and I got used as a bullet. Thank you! Then I explained myself to m and even m thought she saw me nod. Sigh!! What in the world is happening to people’s eyes??

After lunch was F-R-E-E-E-E-E-E- all the way. Till now. Alright, the only work I did was to go through tones of TVCs stored in the media bank. TVCs of our clients and its competitors. Dated all the way back to January 2001. I estimate there are about a hundred CDs inside the bag. And I have only finished 3% of it. Then I decided to “take a break”. Déjà vu! Ha ha!

Submitted my logbook again to t for assessment. He looked sooo stressed at his workstation! Got some facts about him from n over lunch just now. Ha ha ha! And I got a B for my assessment for last week. I thought he’d be kind and give me an A. Hurr!

The telco account people are really busy, often out of office. This weekend, there’s a roadshow. Next couple of weekends too. How nice! Downside? n and s stayed back till wee hours this morning to finish work. s just went home, shower and come to office again. Power!

And oh, n came by and told me that we'll be going to some ulu pandan place in KL where it’s populated by a certain race to do the client’s survey. Yay! *hint: it’s on mobile phone and it’s THAT client who’s always full of ideas* Get it?

And something interesting about the telco client’s competitor. al and her team were going to propose this to the client when the competitor came out with it first. It’s so cool, I tell you! That I am even considering switching to the operator! :P Check it out!http://www.digi.com.my/enhanced/community/bubbletalk/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!!!!!!!
how did she find??/
grrrrrrr

nashrin