---Edited---
No point in pointing fingers to others. And hurling my anger at others. I'd be like that person, if I did. So, Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil. :)
I woke up with a bad bad bad, horrible, terrible, unimaginable(What else? My vocab is limited! Haha!) dream. So bad I sweat through it and nearly wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it. I still shudder at the thought of it. It's a beginning of the weekend and I am doing nothing but blogging early in the morning.
When you wake up in the morning, you have TWO choices. Numero uno, make full use of your day and be happy. Deux, dwell on the past, live in it and lead a sad life. What is your choice? I choose the former. :)
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment