Monday, February 28, 2005

Happy then Bothered

It was a happy day for me. The media bunch is great and jolly to be with. The usual me is slowly creeping back. However, I discovered that the moment I stepped into 8th floor, this wave of fakeness emerged from me. I don't really like the environment there. I guess it's psychological but I don't want to turn into a fakey like them too!! But today was a good start, a fresh, brand new day. The day passed by so quickly. Must have been the company. sk is a great fun to be with. Laughed alot, joked and crapped. :D

Then came the bothering part: was talking to aunt sp when she brought up the topic of job seeking after internship. A whole load of questions that left me staring at the screen point blank. That got me depressed quite a bit. Hurrr... I hate to think too much INTO the future and what lies ahead. But sometimes people say I think too much.

What do you think?

No comments: