Friday, February 25, 2005

Don't forget my existence, please.

Another week has passed. Safely. Or should I say boringly? Nothing happening this week. Press conference- could not make it. Shooting- could not either; due to miscommunication. And I feared that I had nothing to write for my logbook. Fortunately, after the much struggled research on a certain product, I was asked to go for the creative brief on Thursday. Sounds familar? Yeah! And the creative brief was prepared the same way we learnt in the AM module. Finally something familar, I thought. And I am in the team for the pitch! Yee Haa! I feel a lil' sense of belonging.

Brief was over lunch. Had pizza. Whilst others were busy brainstorming for keywords, I was busy eating my pizza that I did not have the chance to give my ideas. :P Greedy! But I was very hungry ok! And it did not help that they ordered a banana kaya pizza but it was a small one and I could only take one piece. :(

They are having a lil' gathering cum party cum get-together at v's house this Sunday, 4 p.m. for a round of tennis. As usual, they did not ask me. They probably forgot I was there. And let's talk about tonight. They are probably busy singing their lungs off and drinking and smoking and finger guessing and what nots. And yours truly is here staring into the computer screen and typing her entry. How exciting. And the roommate doesn't help. She is ultra unfriendly. Does not even say "Hie" when I greet her everytime I come back. Sheesh! What is your problem huh, biatch!!?

Why is it so hard to notice my existence? Is it because I am not as rowdy and loud as them? I normally like to finish my work as soon as possible, quietly and get more work from others so that I can learn more. Yeah, sure. Send me to mental hospital for being nuts. Ask for more work. But lesson learnt: Keep mouth shut. Real tight when the clock ticks 4 p.m. because if I don't, I can forget about leaving office at 6.30 p.m.

No comments: