Ninny p is attached! Yeah! Finally! Hahaha. I am happy that she has found her Mr. Right. Well, at least I hope he is her Mr. Right. So, when will it be my turn? *hopeful* She shocked me by sending me a sms telling me to check out our groups for his picture. I was directing a friend's car at that time. I was really shocked! And I thought she was just joking. A New Year present for me, she said! :) How thoughful hah!
They were saying while things may not go smoothly for finance and job opportunities for piglets this year, love may hit high note. I hope so la. But my priority is GET A JOB!!! After internship in KL. Did not know that I should panic and start scouting for a job now. Many told me to look out on the www since I am not in S'pore itself.
Hmmm. If you guys have any job opportunities for me, PLEASE INFORM ME, alrightie? Thank you! Hopefully can rope me into Me.d.ia.c.or.p wardrobe where I can then rub shoulders with my idol! Heehee!! *gleeful grin*
Went for the "Convent 2005 Gathering" at Landmark just now. Whoa! I had a shock! Was meant to be just the 3 ninnies and me and s and some others whom we haven't met for a long time. We estimated about les than 10 people. Little did we know that it turned out that words spread like wildfire and about 30 turned up. Much to our horror, of course due to the limited space the hotel cafe is. But luckily, we were thick-skinned enough to make the cafe crew squeeze space for us. Met friends whom I haven't seen since leaving secondary school. Really amazing. Fortunately, it was short and sweet. If it was any longer, I would not know how much cobwebs were growing on me already. It was split into 2 tables and each table had about 2 cliques. And I was back with friends that I spent my first 2 days of CNY with. So what gathering do you call this? Gathering of the multiple cliques, I would name it.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah!!! cant stand the meraba rabaing.. get a room! and spare us the disgust
hehee.. got some links fer u if u wanna use these skins
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=30011&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=35315&action=Preview
menyampah betul tengok mereka, eh? hehehe but anywayz, they're all around. so cis la! biar mereka meraba-raba lar. who cares?!?
Post a Comment