Monday, February 14, 2005

Welcome to the corrupted world of advertising filled with lies, sex and drugs.

Advertising has never struck me as a deception world till recently. Whatever people do or how the players in the industry act is one thing. See them out of the circle, you see their true colours. They treat you nicely, be helpful and kind to you when you’re one of them. Turn your back against them, you suffer severe injuries.

On a lighter note, spent my V-day with colleagues m, f and j. Quite a hilarious bunch, esp j. He’s really the joker. But he’s a sweet guy. :) Spent the evening listening to m and f lamenting on their men. Where have all the good men gone to? My theory: All good men are either others’ husbands, boyfriends or they are gays! There! True, ain’t it? So m rebutted by asking why then do wives complain. Simple. Because they ain’t good women! So singletons and “unowned” properties like yours truly is a good catch. Get it?

Ok, this is getting a lil’ out of hand. Many out there will come after me and start bashing me. They will say I am just jealous of the “owned” properties. So what if I am? I am a female after all! And females are allowed to get jealous. :P ‘Nuff digression.

When I submitted my logbook for grading just now, t asked me to go for the dialogue session tomorrow. About how brands affect women. Interesting topic. “No need to prepare, just participate.” Then he flashed his signature smile. Gosh, made my knees go weak yah!

When he gave me back my logbook, he wrote some comments in pencil. He commented on the suggestion I offered when describing one task/ assignment of the week (which was the survey). He said it was a good one but has to meet the objectives set rather than ease of respondents. He commented that it was good!! Then why didn’t he give me an A grade for the assessment?? I’ve been getting B for consecutive 2 weeks and I am craving for an A…!!

Apparently, m told the school and my LO about my leave last Monday. And it was approved. I wasn’t even informed! My email was not even replied! But anyhow, they have approved it so I don’t have to rack my brain trying to cook up something to write for that day.

Got red packet from the company and 2 other colleagues, e and v. Hee Hee! To think that I even complaint to pw how biatchy and flirty v was when she’s with t. But I think it takes both hands to clap. pw suggested that perhaps t likes v. *crushed* I don’t rule out that possibility. He always goes to her room to talk and both will laugh horrendously loud! Ahhh sigh! I wonder when is the company’s CNY dinner so that I can take the opportunity to snap! snap! click! click! (take pictures!!) :P

Ahhh before I forgot, Happy Valentine’s Day, my darlings cut6 and to my dearest buddy, eu and ping who might read my blog and whoever chances by. Remember, Valentine’s Day is not only all about your lover but your loved ones. So spread your love around!

jess, appreciate your glamorous picture you’ve drawn, yeah? Since you’ve already posted the pic on our blog, I won’t post on mine. :)

No comments: