Work cannot and will not go smoothly, right? There are bound to be hiccups. I had my share today. A large share. m asked me to copy some cds yesterday. So I made an effort to go into office early today and I was really early. I logged into the computer, setup everything and load in the cd, waiting for it to read. So off I went to get the cd-r. When I came back, much to my horror, the machine was making some grinding noise. When it stopped, I opened the cd-rom and much to my disgust, my cd was in bits and pieces. I swear it's in bits and pieces, alright! If I had a camera with me, I’d take a picture of it as prove. Else, take a hammer and smash it on a cd. Try. That was how my cd looked like. Damn, I knew I was in for it. I am so going to be dead and smashed like the cd. Bits and pieces. So when m came into office, I broke the news to her, spoiling her morning and day. She was so pissed and angry. I can understand because that is the client’s master copy. Heck, they should have made backup copies. Psst, I know what I can be outside the media and communication field. I can be a Backup Manager!!
m was so pissed and angry that she ignored me. Sighz, I was so so defeated and I felt like applying for MC and go back to the hostel and sleep the day off. I was crushed, like the cd. It was really unbelievable, bits and pieces! Like I intentionally smashed it. I don’t believe something so stupid happened to me. m had to explain to the client when she went for CNY luncheon with them. I was so stressed when she came back later in the afternoon and I asked her how did it go. She got such terrible lashing that everyone knows now. I feel so bad. So guilty. But everything’s cool now. Yupp. Phew! *wipes sweat from forehead*
1 comment:
:P Sunshine over the rain!
Post a Comment