If what cl told me are true, I truly salute s, the Head of Media. She is so professional. Whether in work or personal life. My goodness, this is the truly good boss. Hardly anyone is like that. I'd love a boss like that! My dream boss! Haha! She is so good that she was head-hunted over to the current company and is being head-hunted every now and then. How's that for a boss! She draws a clear line between personal and business. Doesn't play office politics. Takes no nonsense but fends off subordinates' @$$es from others. Chief dotes on her alot. Clients respect her too. I totally salute her. Perhaps put her under my reference list, but then if my prospective employer calls her up, she wouldn't know what to say of me either because she is so busy that she had no time to even see to me. She just asked sk and to give me work and guide me along. Strict as she may be but I still want her as my boss, if I have the chance.
Even t cannot match up to s. cl said "t is a good colleague, but not a good boss." Ooohh~~ But I don't think he is even a good colleague. At least to me. No "Hi" and "Bye". Come on, even a normal colleague you'd greet him or her, right? Not like I want his attention badly but I believe that is basic courtesy. Instead of just a small smile. A small and forceful one at that. When you're with others, you crack lamo jokes, talk aloud. Hmmph! BLEH!!! :-P
Time flies when you're in good company. Yes, I left office at 8.30p.m. That being the latest. But I ain't complaining because I wanted to stay back. At least there was cl. Though I could have leave my work for tomorrow, it does not matter. Had dinner at MacDonalds with her and she told me all these and gave advices and I told her of my upsetting times. Nice, nice. Really glad I found the comfort zone in office.
Bless me, God. Bless my family and loved ones, too. Amen.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment