Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well weekend spent

Went home for the weekend and it was indeed, a fruitful and fulfilling trip home. Fruitful because conincidentally, a very very old friend of mine came down to BP with her family. So it was a meet-up which benefitted me because I did not have to spend half a day travellling to Ipoh to meet her. Fulfilling because I got to eat till I drop. Downed so much fish but I ain't complaining. My fave type of fish ok! I am happy like a fish!

When I was queueing for the cab, I chatted up with the lady next in line. Turns out she is a financial planned for insurance companies and banks. And they are recruiting. She asked what I was doing and when I graduate and gave me her namecard. She asked if there was any way that I could be contacted and being the blurry me, I told her I am just interning in KL and therefore missed the chance to give her my contact details. *smacks forehead* Quite blur dot, ain't I? Sheesh! Anyway, it's one contact built. And I am glad.

No comments: